Saturday, June 14, 2008

The importance of being fit...

Just wanted to add... that recently I shocked myself when I was tired like hell in my attempt to do about a 3km uphill trek... I was resting on my past laurels and was feeling (a little over) confident that 3km wouldn't be a big deal, but I was proved wrong, very wrong...

7-8 minutes into the climb, and it felt like somebody stole my oxygen cylinder... Things improved slightly as I continued the climb, but the fact that I was not as fit as I used to be, is still haunting me :(

Did finally manage to finish the trek, but took much longer than the usual time...

So, I'm now working on getting a little more fit everyday, and if you're reading this and have had a similar experience, please get started too...

Best of Luck..!!

No comments: