Friday, May 23, 2008

First things first...

Just wanted to add ... that the reason I selected the Black coloured ("colored" for my American friends out there) layout is to save some electricity/energy. Some of my friends out there understand what I wanted to say... hope the others get it too, very soon... :)

I am inspired by the website www.blackle.com, so just hope that more people will get inspired by watching other inspired souls like me...

So, please search using Blackle.com rather than Google.com and if you can, please switch to Black websites/blogs etc etc...

You'll be happy to know that you are still getting the same results using Blackle.com, but more importantly, you are saving some electricity/energy too. Feels so good..!!

Spread the Word, or the Link..!!

2 comments:

Rishi said...

blackle aur google black (http://black-google.blogspot.com/)

both are similar :)

good thinking by the way

Unknown said...

There are around 15 different versions of

“black google” online. The best one I’ve found

is www.cleanblack.com. Cleanblack is the only version that

allows you to change the text colors of the

google search results. Try it yourself by

going to www.cleanblack.com/theme/